We’ve finally put together our video from the Cross Border Summit in Shenzhen (thanks for waiting!). Our colleague Neil, Larry Salibra (CEO @ Pay4Bugs) and Mike Michelini (CEO @ Global From Asia) discuss how the fintech revolution can improve your bottom line.
In this video you will learn about:
- Key terms in cross-border payments – what do you need to know to sound like a pro?
- Leveraging the pros and cons of a multiple-currency business
- Walls online – banking regulations explained
- Payment compliance and why your payments might have been red-flagged
- ACH (Automated Clearing House) – what is it and who uses it?
- SWIFT – overview and why we should care (including Mike’s own bad experiences with SWIFT!)
- Bitcoin – what is it? Isn’t that the “funny money”? How can businesses use it?
- Bitcoin in China & Hong Kong – what are the latest solutions?
- PayPal in Hong Kong – dealing with currencies and verification.
- Blockchain – debunking the hype. What is it? What are the latest news? With bitcoin or without? How the fintech revolution can save you money?
- Using fintech in your business – this all sounds great, but how to apply it?
- What options are there for sending money to China?
Cross Border Payments and Banking Panel Discussion
For your convenience, we have uploaded Cross Border Payments and Banking Panel Discussion also on Youku.